Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Flick

All right boys, here's the next pick

Flesh Eating Mothers (1989)
"This bizarre horror satire involves a rabies-like virus which is spread by a philandering fellow to several harried housewives in the same suburban community, turning them into savage cannibals. That's it for the setup -- what remains is a series of outrageously gory scenes in which the maniacal mommies begin hacking up, cooking, and eating everyone in sight, including local police, stray cats, their loutish husbands, and even their own children. It's up to a few surviving kids to unite against the neighborhood menace and join forces with a doctor to come up with a cure for their mothers' l
lethal affliction."

As a huge fan of Dead Alive, I have high hopes and expectations. I look forward to posting the first review later this month.


Zed

4 comments:

Bud the CHUD said...

Wow. I hope it's as good as Rabid Grannies.

Zed Head said...

I'd like to pick again if at all possible. This was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I had to skip through parts to keep it moving along.

I'll officially review for the integrity of our Club, but this movie pained me.

Zombie Ree said...

How about you do another double feature? That way, you can choose another title, and still review this one.

Bud the CHUD said...

To the tune of the Wendy's or Vino chant:

Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature.
Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature. Double Feature.