Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Zombie/Zombi 2 in Pictures, by Ree

Cops!



"My Jugular!"



Zombified!


Afro!


Scuba Boobs!


Zombie wants boobs!


Zombie vs. Shark!


Nude and relaxed!


Clothed and terrified!



Eyeballed!
"Not my LASIK eyes!"


Malpractice!


No Evidence of Malpractice!


Thighed!


Livered!


Graveyard make-out!


Conquistador!


Necked!


"I never saw Paris!!!!"


Before!


After!


Zombies!



Cankled!



Jesus!



Molotov!



Cocktail!


Jesus?



Bubbles!


Brains...



Boomstick!



Boomsticked!



Vessel not under command!


It's over!

1 comment:

Bud the CHUD said...

I was watching this again with my family on Christmas Day, and my grandma walked in during the part where the conquistador bit Susan in the neck. She started screaming and I had to turn it off. It was real neat.